Close your eyes and picture the perfect summer setting: the warm rays of the sun gently warming your face, a cool drink in your hand, the sizzling sounds of the grill, and searing mouth-watering creations. Welcome to the 10th annual GrillFest— a weekend celebrating the very best parts of the spring and summer seasons.
GrillFest will return to CHS Field on Saturday, May 21 & Sunday, May 22, from 1 to 5 pm each day.
Test out the best grills, gather recipes, and learn how to barbecue like a pro while sampling the best burgers, beer, sweet treats, seltzers, Bloody Marys, margaritas, summer wines, and more. Play outdoor games, find Minnesota-made art and gifts, listen to music, and enjoy perfect weather. The best part? It’s all included with the
purchase of your ticket.
In celebration of the 10th year,
we have a special lineup of experiences that you will remember for the next 10 years!
And really, who doesn’t love a good party?
New to GrillFest:
- Grab a front-row view as local chefs and culinarians go head-to-head in first US Foods Competition
- Watch in awe as Northern Fire Grilling & BBQ Supply’s award-winning pitmaster demonstrates his best grilling skills and deals out tips for the perfect sear
- Enter the 99 Bottles of Beers on the Wall Raffle. Raffle tickets are $5 with all proceeds benefiting the M Health Fairview Masonic Children’s Hospital
- Put your grilling knowledge to the test for a chance to take home a prize with Grilling Trivia
- Who holds the recipe for a perfect margarita? Sample a collection of refeshing margaritas and cast your vote in the new Margarita Mania Battle hosted by Milagro Tequila
- Awards presentation for best beer, seltzer, spirits, and ready-to-drink beverages
- Follow Minnesota Monthly’s Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for your chance to win tickets to GrillFest and other amazing prizes during the 10 Days of GrillFest Giveaways
RETURNING GRILLFEST FAVORITES:
- Taste mouthwatering burgers from local restaurants in the annual Burger Battle, presented by Hop Valley Brewing
- Sip Bloody Mary samples and vote for your favorite at Smirnoff Vodka’s Bloody Mary Battle
- Play outdoor games—giant Jenga, bags, giant chess— with friends and family at the Patrón Game Zone while sipping the finest tequila
- Sip on seltzers and beers from Mike’s Hard Lemonade Seltzer, Breckenridge Brewery, Fair State Brewing Cooperative, Golden Road Brewing, Kona Brewing Co., Lift Bridge Brewing Co., Nutrl, War Pigs, Bud Light Seltzer Hard Soda, and more
- Awaken your taste buds with award-winning wines at the J.Lohr Wine and Cheese Pairing
- Check out the hottest new vehicles from Jeff Belzer’s car dealership
- Enjoy music from Cities 97, fun photo opps, and lawn activities
- Discover the latest grills and gadgets on the market
- Support local artisans and shop your favorite
At Northern Fire Grilling & BBQ Supply we go out of our way to offer an outstanding selection of grilling and BBQ supplies to help elevate your game! We are on a mission to provide the best quality BBQ and Grilling products that would not only serve, but exceed, the needs of our loyal customers. From day one, a genuine love and passion for BBQ, quality retail, and top-notch customer service has defined who we are and what we do. Our dedication to our work is reflected through our great merchandise. We carefully select and sort everything from rubs and sauces to grills, smokers, meats, and grilling accessories to make our customers’ shopping (and grilling) experience as enjoyable as possible.
The MAGIC is in the STASH. For our stash series, our brewers reached into their secret stash of Cryo Hops® to deliver uniquely flavorful, less bitter, & beyond approachable beers! Cryo Hops® from Yakima Chief Hops are a hop product in which Lupulin, the yellow, pollen like material within the hop cone (which carries the essential oils & acids used for brewing), is cryogenically separated from the hop with a Nitrogen bath at sub-zero temps. Brewing with Cryo Hops® helps us create easier-drinking, less bitter IPAs vs. traditional hops, without sacrificing the juicy flavors and tropical aromas that drinkers love.
Family-owned since 1974. For two generations, the Lohr family and their winegrowing team have been leaders on California’s Central Coast. J. Lohr Vineyards & Wines farms approximately 2,300 acres of estate vineyards in Paso Robles dedicated to Cabernet, Merlot, Syrah and other red varietals, and 35 acres of Cabernet Sauvignon, Petit Verdot and Sauvignon Blanc in the St. Helena appellation of Napa Valley. Additionally, J. Lohr also farms over 1,300 acres of cool-climate vineyards in Monterey county. From this expansive palette of fruit, Jerry and his team have created four tiers of wines to emphasize the rich, flavorful diversity of J. Lohr's estate vineyards – J. Lohr Estates, J. Lohr Vineyard Series, J. Lohr Gesture and J. Lohr Cuvee Series. Crafted to highlight bold, concentrated flavors, while also reflecting a vibrant sense of place, each of these tiers offers a unique expression of J. Lohr winemaking.
From hand-harvesting the highest-quality 100 percent Weber Blue Agave, to the traditional, time-honored distillation process and individual labeling, numbering, and inspection of each bottle, PATRÓN tequila is crafted with meticulous precision and care. Though PATRÓN has grown to become one of the most recognized and respected luxury spirits brands in the world, it is still exclusively produced in the Highlands of Jalisco, Mexico, in the same small batches and with the same commitment to quality and craftsmanship. For more information about PATRÓN tequilas and liqueurs, please visit www.PATRÓNtequila.com. The perfect way to enjoy PATRÓN is responsibly.
Ever had a Mike’s Hard Lemonade kind of day? You know the day I’m talking about. It’s warm. With a light breeze. No errands. No work emails. Days like these, you just gotta kick back and make the most of it. You open the fridge and reach for a classic Mike’s Hard Lemonade. It’s crisp, refreshing, and everything you deserve on a perfect day like this. Because it’s Mike Hard Lemonade season. And nobody makes lemonade like Mike’s. Premium malt beverage. Please drink responsibly. Mike’s Hard Lemonade Co., Chicago IL.
Giving Wiiings to People and Ideas
Vitalizes Body and Mind
Red Bull Energy Drink is appreciated worldwide by top athletes, busy professionals, college students and travelers on long journeys.