Events at the 2017 Minnesota Monthly GrillFest at CHS Field
- Local chefs and culinary stars will grill up tasty samples on Big Green Eggs perfectly paired with beer at Minne-Eggapalooza
- Nationally recognized and self-proclaimed “Grillologists” Mad Dog & Merrill will be on-site showcasing their BBQ skills
- Grilling Demonstrations on the Big Green Egg & Poolside Culinary Stage
- Warners’ Stellian will have experts on-site to showcase some of the best grill brands available and will help attendees find the perfect pairing for their backyard, all while enjoying No Name products on the grill and Flat Earth Beer
- Show Specials. Deals on demo grills and gadgets will be available throughout the weekend!
- Sample a variety of burgers from local restaurants at the Bud & Burger Battle
- Sip on Bloody Mary samples and vote for your favorite at the First Annual Bloody Mary Competition
New at GrillFest
GET FIRED UP FOR SUMMER
Share what you are excited about grilling this summer. Post a photo on Instagram or Facebook and tag @WarnersStellian using hashtag #MNMOGrillFest for a chance to win a Traeger grill package valued at over $1,200, plus free local delivery & assembly!
You can grill, bake, smoke, roast, braise & BBQ with Traeger wood pellet grills.
Local Bloody Mary mix companies will compete head-to-head to become GrillFest’s Bloody Mary Champion. Attendees will be able to taste and vote for their favorite Bloody Mary using Thatcher’s organic vodka. Bloody Mary Competition Competitors include Sideshow Bloody Mary Mix, Spooky Craft Cocktails, Sportman’s Redneck Juice, Stump’s Spicy Hot Foods, and Rusty Anchor Bloody Mary Mix.
Second Annual Bud and Burger Battle
Minnesota Monthly is proud to present the second annual Bud & Burger Battle.
Join us as local restaurants led by famous Twin Cities chefs go head-to-head to become the Bud and Burger Champion! GrillFest attendees will be able to taste and vote for their favorite burger while enjoying a delicious Bud. The victor will be named after voting closes on Sunday, May 14. Bud & Burger Battle Participants include B-52 Burgers and Brew, O’Gara’s Bar & Grill, Rival House Sporting Parlour, The Well Sports Tavern & Grill, Willy McCoys.
Bud and Burger Battle Special Guests
Saturday, May 13
Jeff “Maverick” Bolen
Chris Carr & Co. K102 Morning Show
Saturday, May 13
Twin Cities Live Reporter
Sunday, May 14
KFAN Powertrip Morning Show
Sunday, May 14
Live Grilling Demonstrations
MAD DOG & MERRILL
Nationally recognized and self-proclaimed “Grillologists,” Mad Dog & Merrill, entertain and educate thousands of backyard enthusiasts every year with the finer points of grilling. They’ve traveled millions of miles across the United States demonstrating a rather unconventional style of grilling and have gained the support of hundreds of thousands of fans. They want nothing more than to make everyone a better griller and have a ton of fun in the process. Don’t miss this great opportunity to learn from the best!
GRILL, ROAST, SMOKE, BAKE
Over many, many years of working in the outdoor grill industry and with the Big Green Egg, these EGGsperts have learned many techniques that harness the versatility and effectiveness of the Big Green Egg. By using a variety of sizes of the Big Green Egg, and grilling a variety of proteins, the Big Green Egg EGGsperts will be teaching and sharing those secrets to allow anyone to enjoy “The Ultimate Cooking Experience” of the Big Green Egg.