Events at the 2019 Minnesota Monthly GrillFest at CHS Field
- Bernick’s Beer & Burger Battle: Critically-acclaimed restaurants, unique craft beers, and a battle to be crowned the best! Visit, taste, and vote for your favorite!
- Ultimate Experience: Taste delicious chili made with Laura’s Lean beef and see how easy it is to cook on Big Green Eggs.
- Minne-Eggapalooza: Local chefs will be grilling tasty samples on Big Green Eggs under the pavilion, each paired with a perfect beer.
- Smirnoff Bloody Mary Battle: Local Bloody Mary mix companies will compete head-to-head to become Grillfest’s Bloody Mary Champion, using Smirnoff Vodka. Taste and vote for your favorite Bloody Mary!
- Show Specials: Deals on demo grills and gadgets will be available throughout the weekend!
Bernick’s Burger Battle
Minnesota Monthly is proud to present the third annual Bernick’s Beer & Burger Battle.
Join us as local restaurants led by famous Twin Cities chefs go head-to-head to become the Bernick’s Burger Champion! GrillFest attendees will be able to taste and vote for their favorite burger, while enjoying a delicious beer. The victor will be named after voting closes on Sunday, May 5.
Smirnoff Bloody Mary Battle
Local Bloody Mary mix companies will compete head-to-head to become GrillFest’s Bloody Mary Champion. Attendees will be able to taste and vote for their favorite Bloody Mary, featuring Smirnoff Vodka.